Check room availability
ARTS AND CULTURE
Andorra is an all year round destination whether you’re after a relaxing holiday, a weekend duty free shopping, a fun trip away with the family or an action-packed activity.
- Several luxury spas including the largest natural spa in Europe Caldea
- Horse riding – The valleys of the North are full of paths where you can enjoy horseback riding all year round
- Helicopter Flights – Enjoy the mountains, lakes, peaks and valleys from a different perspective
- Skiing and Snowboarding
- Ski School
- Mountai Biking MTB
- Cycling – A total of 6 mountain passes, the finishes of stages in world renowned cycling contests such as Vuelta a Espana and the Tour de France
- Walking – various trekking routes for all abilities
- Vias Ferratas – one just next to the hotel
- Golf – The 18 hole Pitch & Putt course at Xixerella is just a short walk from the hotel and the Vall d’Ordino Golf Par3, help you to practise your golf surrounded by mountains.