Check room availability
Introduction and History
The Palarine is a British family run hotel where hospitality has been our pride since 2003. Your hosts Graham and Maria offer a personal service to look after you for the duration of your stay. As a family who travels ourselves, we know what ‘family friendly’ really means. Now that our son has grown up, what makes a good adult friendly hotel too! Over the years, we’ve established a great reputation for quality food, excellent service, family friendly holiday fun and reasonable room rates.
Our Bambu oriental restaurant offers vibrant, cooked to order oriental food served in our recently renovated, dedicated restaurant and terrace. We serve drinks to residents and locals alike in our lively, oriental themed bar.
Ratings and Reviews
A selection of our Booking.com reviews:
In December 2018 we completed a full renovation of all 36 bedrooms, corridors and restaurant. Focusing on your comfort, we did the following:
- Brand new parquet floors and sound deadening in every bedroom and corridor
- Sound proof bedroom doors with keyless entry locks
- Bedside USB and international sockets in every bedroom
- New wardrobes in every room
- Re-wired, plastered and painted corridors and bedrooms (that was a messy, large job!)
- New, luxury mattress toppers for all beds (we already had comfortable mattresses, so now the beds are even more luxurious)
- New electronic safes and luggage stands in every room
- Fully renovated 2 of our on-suite bathrooms
In 2019 and beyond our focus is to complete all bathrooms and extend our terrace across our garden.
Situated in the picturesque village of Erts, on the edge of the Natural Park of Comapedroa – home to the highest peak in Andorra of the same name. Hotel Palarine is ideally situated to enjoy all that this special environment has to offer. Whether by foot, on two wheels or four, you’ll never be more than a short trip away.
The hotel is just a few minutes drive from La Massana and the two Vallnord ski stations of Arinsal and Pal. Arcalis and GrandValira ski resorts are less than 20 minutes and the capital, Andorra la Vella only 15 minutes drive down the valley.
There’s loads to do – check our activities page for more details…
Whether you are looking for a skiing holiday, a summer outdoor adventure, a duty free shopping trip or just relaxing in the mountains, the Palarine is more than just a place to stay.
Facilities & Services
- Super fast Wifi in rooms and public areas – free of charge.
- Secure garage for motorbikes and bikes – free of charge.
- Free, off-road parking.
- Riverside garden – soak up the summer (and winter sun) or take a plunge in the gently flowing river – ideal for post exercise ‘cold immersion’.
- Free use of board games and Playstation 4.
- Free hotel shuttle – operates regularly during Winter and on request during the summer. There are regular free ski, public and night busses from the doorstep of the hotel.
Super fast, free wifi for all
We recently invested in brand new, super fast wifi units throughout the hotel and upgraded our internet connection to the fastest available. Check out the speedtest.net results from our public bar computer:
Restaurant and Bar
- Hotel bar – open to residents and public
- Bambu oriental restaurant – serving freshly cooked, vibrant oriental cuisine
- Vegetarian and Vegan options available
- 36 spacious rooms across 3 floors, all accessible by lift. Doubles, Twins, Triples and Quads ** fully renovated end 2018 **
- 2 bedrooms on each floor can be configured for sharing with a separate single door – ideal for larger families who want a separate bedroom for the children.
- All bathrooms are on-suite and feature a bathtub, power-shower and hairdryer
- USB and international sockets by every bedside; comfortable beds all with luxury toppers (new 2019); duvets, firm and soft pillows; Free, super fast Wifi, telephone and flat screen TVs; large wardrobes, electronic safes and luggage stands.